- Cyclists, drivers need to be able to see you, because they can’t hear you
- Drivers, cyclists need at least the same space as a car when you are passing them
- Cyclists, drivers need you to check it’s safe before you turn right or change lane
- Drivers, cyclists need you to watch out for them at junctions
- Cyclists, it can be dangerous to pass on the inside, especially trucks and buses who’s drivers can’t see you at all
- Drivers, when the road is wet and slippery cyclists are even more fragile. Please take extra care around children
- DRIVERS AND CYCLISTS, don’t forget to always pay attention and watch out for each other
SHARE THE ROAD. RESPECT EVERYONE’S JOURNEYFacebook and Twitter for daily road safety tips and Highway Code Rules.