Bus Safety – Keeping Yourself Safe
You may use buses on a daily basis, but that doesn’t mean you’re not at risk.
Remember you’re more at risk around buses rather than on a bus. Follow these simple rules to help keep yourself safe:
- Stand well back from the kerb, particularly when the bus is approaching.
- If you have earphones in or headphones on, remove them while the bus apporaches
- Don’t mess around with your friends
- Place your bag safely and out of the way of other passengers
- Never distract the driver
To find out more about keeping yourself safe on and around buses click here to view our quick guide.
… and share it with your friends and family.
Share the Road to Zero.
Please do not reply to this email.