Pay attention or pay the price. Lives depend on it.
From this list of Driver Carelessness/ Inattention behaviours, which do you think is the biggest principal factor for casualties in Northern Ireland? Click on the answer you think is right.
- Inattention or attention diverted
- Overtaking on offside without care
- Wrong course/ position
- Emerging from minor road without care
- Turning right without care
- Crossing or entering road junction without care
… or to skip the quiz and just see the answer, click here.
Share the Road to Zero.
Please do not reply to this email.